RE: Re: Campaign characters

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:03:38 +0100

On Tuesday, April 24, 2001 3:29 PM, ian_hammond_cooper_at_... [SMTP:ian_hammond_cooper_at_...] wrote:

> Bruce, Benedict and Chalres don't seem to have replied so:

Sorry, I've not been about for a day or two. :)

> We used to have a Humakti - but he sadly(joyfully?) died at the
> swords of the Empire in the Firebull clan rebellion. So now we are
> half-and-half, which I figure as about right.

It's a good mix, and the adventures have (as Jeff hoped) been a good mix of talk and action.

> We also have a leader level narrator character Harstal - leader of
> our band - Jonrik's Avengers.

Jonrik (the now-dead Humakti) would be touched by this, though I think he would find it quite embarrassing. He didn't like people making a big fuss. :)

Regards,

Bruce