RE: Re: Campaign characters

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:13:58 +0100

Should also have mentioned that, as well as the game with Charles, Ian & Benedict I'm running a couple of games:
  1. Just finished a 12-episode story arc which has taken us about a year. Dealt with the Dundealos Rebellion, and now moving onto the "rebels in the hills" stage.

Only one player, playing a Vingan warrior.

Long story as to why there's only one player. All the other people who the 2 of us game with most often are playing in my other HW game:

2. VERY loosely based on Borderlands. We've only managed 3 episodes since 1999. The first was using Runequest, the second was using the HW rules synopsis from the website (before the game was released) and the third was this year, using the full HW rules. At current rates, I'm expected to run the next session with HW 2nd edition. Anyhow:

Yanafal Tarnils Petty Nobleman (disgraced ex-cavalry officer who actually can't fight for toffee but *is* good at leading people) Etyries Trader
Chalana Arroy Healer

And, yes, there is some amusing in-character bickering going on. :) And the HW versions of the characters are *very* different to the RQ ones.

Regards,

Bruce