Re: Digest Number 418

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 12:19:10 +0300 (EET DST)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, Chris Lemens wrote:

<Chris on the Raven Banner>
> How can we find it if it was never lost? How would it
> have been lost if its owning clan always won the
> battle? (These are not ncessarily rhetorical
> questions.)

I think the banner is lost in the way these mythical things get lost. When the fighting was done, we could not find the body of the chief. Many said they had seen him fighting on, despite many gruesome wounds that should have fellen him.

We searched for his body, but found only his broken sword, and of the banner there was no sign.

        -Adept