Re: Campaign characters

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:24:50 -0400

My players are developing their hero narratives at the moment (our first session focussed on clan creation), so I have yet to see much more than first drafts or vague concepts from many of them. What I have seen, thus far, are:

  A Drogarsi/Yavor skald (final draft complete!)   A Red Woman warrior (concept)
  A Tatouth/Vanganth hunter (concept)
  A Vingkot warrior/god-talker (first draft)   A Hedkoranth/Ohorlanth herder (first draft)

Some have much rewriting ahead of them, while others have to just write, period! :)

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and