Re: Campaign characters

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:49:09 -0700

Keith

>We have:
>
>An Elmal thane, with a coupla' spearmen followers (Elmal)
>A Pure Horse Shaman, with an ancestral spirit ally (Kargzant)
>A Pure Horse Warrior, with a Horse follower (Jardan)
>An exiled sorceror from the Middle Sea Empire, (Order of Solemn Wisdom)
>A secret Agent who doesn't know who he worships, (it's a secret)

Wow, I'm flattered! I wrote Elmal for Storm Tribe (starting from the contest-winning entry), the Grazers for Hero Wars, and some Jrustela stuff which has appeared on the Issaries web site.

So when your agent figures it out, let me know! I've got some Umathelan keywords nobody knows about :-)

David Dunham dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein