Re: Campaign characters

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 06:59:27 -0000

> How's that for an answer? A fuller answer is
> part of the reason for the campaign.
> Jeff

I should use this statement more often in my campaign: when your players are intrigued, have them sweat for the answers, not give them straight away the "background file XY".

Moreover, since the thread has drifted towards queer groups, have it: the non-Orlanthi side of my campaign is as following:

Dark Troll Annilla devotee
Human Imperial Logician Sorcerer
Earth Astronaut apprentice sorcerer/scientist (don't ask) Human Etyries Ambassador and Merchant devotee Human Sable Moon Khan Waha devotee
Human Zytro Argon Monk
Human Rokari Knight (recently retired)

As you may imagine, the interactions between the Orlanthi side of the campaign and this one are the real core of the campaign (started in 1989).

Ciao
Gian