RE: Almost always victorious Re: Digest Number 418

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:44:10 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Gareth Martin wrote:

> > like the Black Spear of the Colymar or the Helmet of Perides. Jonstown is
> > built atop the ruins of a Vingkotling-Heortling hill fort and Nivorah has
> > been refounded at least three times that I'm aware of.
>
> Has Jonstown been mapped?

The Jonstown Guide from Heroes of Wisdom includes a map and description for the city. How official it is, I have no idea. Copies were still available last Tentacles from the Chaos Society, so you may be able to get hold of it.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net