Bilini cults

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 06:23:06 -0700 (PDT)

Roland Volz:
> I wonder how different the Orlanth cults of
> Bilini are from the Sartarite/Heortland model
>displayed in Thunder Rebels. Or has that
>already been asked?

About a week ago, Greg said that the I Fought We Won and the story of the Second Son extended a ways up into Peloria, including Aggar and Saird, but I think not including the Bilini. (But don't rely on my memory.) The posting has not made its way into www.gloranthadigest.com yet. It followed the thread set out below and had the word "extent" in the subject, if you want to follow up on it. http://www.gloranthadigest.com/message.php?ref=365 http://www.gloranthadigest.com/message.php?ref=39788

IMG, I would extrapolate that the Orlanthi outside of the area that knows of IFWW would be signifcantly different than those within in. I just can;t remember which category he put the Bilini in (if he did at all).

Chris Lemens

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices http://auctions.yahoo.com/