Jonstown map?

From: Roger McCarthy <rogermccarthy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:08:12 +0100 (BST)

There is a rather neat map of Jonstown and a pretty full description in the Heroes of Wisdom LARP background book - however the old version I have had the map but no key.

Has this been rectified? I know there were copies of HoW being sold at Convulsion last year but I missed getting one so don't know if there was any new material.

If not, I did get a copy of the German key from Ingo a while back and I have no doubt rather ineptly mis-translated it with the aid of my 'thinks he can speak some German 17' flaw and several translation programmes I used it to test out.

If Ingo is agreeable I can probably post this translation to the files section along with the original if anyone properly bi-lingual wants to have a another go at it.

ROGER

Do You Yahoo!?