Re: Bilini cults & more

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 13:32:10 -0000

> The "Second Son" is Hengall, the Second Son of Vingkot. He
> taught the secret of the Star Heart to Heort which helped him
> win the I Fought We Won. The actual myth is in KoS p89-90.

thanks.

> Nothing official has been published. IMO it came about when
> Saranko was among the Brolians and noticed their tradition
> of Tarumath (High Storm). He studied it and created his own
> magical tradition in mockery of the Magi (where the Magi
> use glowing wands, his cultists use swords, where the Magi
> study the Sun for omens, his cultists study the weather and
> so forth).
> --Peter Metcalfe

Thanks again.

So Saranko does not fulfill any prophecy or precise intent by bringin' back a new religion with one of the worst enemies of Rufelza's as patron? He simply mocks the Tarumathi? This is hardly Carmanian, if I interpret correctly.

Question is: how this IO cult harbrings the herowars?

Gian