Re: Campaign Characters

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:58:19 EDT

Michael Schwartz:

<< >Bevara (allegedly the default female PC according to TR!): not a one

 Add one, because one of the people in my "Lonisisaga" campaign just decided this past Friday to play a Bevara healer. >>

     Consider it added ;-)

<< The numbers *will* change quite a bit once STORM TRIBE hits the shelves, I think.>>

     Undoubtedly. But its interesting to note that the four most popular cults at present are all "Storm Tribe" cults already! Well, unless one counts all the various forms of Orlanth as being a single cult, anyway (which would seem a bit odd, IMO).

Trotsky