RE: Re: Campaign characters

From: Graham, Andrew <agraham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 09:27:35 +0100

My previous post was only a list of those pc running that week. As our players each have 2 or more characters to chose from. For when one in occupied on cult duties and is unavailable.

A more complete list of pc's used to date would be

Orlanth Adventurous 2
Ernalda the queen 2
Bevera 3
Vinga 4
Issares 1
Odayla 3
Chalana Arroy 1
Humakt 2
Earth Witch Shaman 1
Yinkin 2

Note our group usually has between 4 and 8 players.

Also there are a few characters that I know of that have been created or converted from Runequest but not yet used. These include Urox 1
Orlanth Adventurous 2
Chalana Arroy 1
Demalie Shaman 1
Eiretha Herder 1
Issaries 1

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to postmaster_at_... then delete the E-Mail and destroy any copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM