Carmanian questions

From: Posselt, Theo (US - Foster City) <"Posselt,>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 09:15:04 -0700

Folks,

First, my apologies if this has been MIMEd. I think I've figured out how to send non-MIME email from my work account, if not, I'll try to correct.

Second, I have a few Carmanian related questions. I've been trying to finish the writeup of my 'Jillaro adventure', which some of you might remember questions about from a few months back, and the role of the nasty outsiders has fallen to the Carmanians.

With that in mind...
* how well-known is Yolanela in the empire? Specifically, would the elite
families in Sylila be aware of her? And if so, how much would they know about her?
* how 'honorable' are the Carmanian Humakti? Would a devout Carmanian
humakti have a problem working for Yolanela? What about participating in various nasty dart-wars actions, such as ambushing/attacking weak opponents?

Thanks in advance...
Theo

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.