Re: Re: cleanliness

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 15:50:56 +0300 (EEST)

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> Tolerances to this vary, of course. There are these scary grandfathers
> in Finland who insist that a sauna is over 100 C, and _then_ proceed to
> throw buckets of water on the rocks!!

If Dara Happans use saunas, then maybe conservative Dara Happan families do the same thing as I used do to swedes or people living in southern Finland. My motives weren't that pure, but maybe they prove their spiritual worth by enduring greater heat than the lunar pansies...

It really was a nice childhood experience to drive a score of grown men out of sauna when I was visiting my dad, who lives in southern finland. :-)

Olli Kantola