RE: [2] Carmanian questions

From: Posselt, Theo (US - Foster City) <"Posselt,>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 13:07:54 -0500

Peter, he say:

>Theo Posselt wrote:

>>* how well-known is Yolanela in the empire? Specifically, would the elite
>>families in Sylila be aware of her? And if so, how much would they know
>>about her?

>They'll know luridly detailed bad stories about her.

Great! I'm assuming they won't know the true stories - just enough to know that they know terrible things about her.

>>* how 'honorable' are the Carmanian Humakti? Would a devout Carmanian
>>humakti have a problem working for Yolanela? What about participating in
>>various nasty dart-wars actions, such as ambushing/attacking weak
opponents?

>Since the oldest source about the Carmanians (Zero Wane History)
>has Humakt as being one of the Carmanian Gods summoned in their
>Dark Aspect, there isn't a problem with a Carmanian Humakti doing
>any of these things. Even Humakti disciples among the Orlanthi
>can do horrible things.

Good news also... maybe you can tell me a bit more about the 'Dark Aspect'. How much would this deviate from the main aspect of the gods? For example, would worshippers/followers of the dark aspect try to access the negative version of their gods usual powers - ie, would the Dark Aspect of Humakt exemplify lies instead of truth?

Theo