Re: Re: Subjective Glorantha [MODERATOR]

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 08:45:28 -0400

janjero_at_... wrote:
> I agree: I'm not currently addicted... err...
> attached/addressed/registered to the GD, _but_ in the 4 months I have
> been reading the HeroWars list, I feel that the GD is regarded like a
> sort of Trash-can or "Refugium Pecatorum".
> This is my perception, mind it, not that I intend to flame anybody!!!
>
> Perhaps we should be a little bit gentler in this list's regard of
> the Glorantha Digest.
>
> I hope to be clear; the above is a difficult concept to convey in a
> foreign language.
>
> Ciao,

When instructed to take something to the digest, please do so. It is done when a topic is no longer really relevant to this list's purpose or is deemed too esoteric for the list's purpose. If you need refreshing, I suggest you read the home page of groups.yahoo.com&#92;groups&#92;herowars for a refresher.

However, I am quoting the relevant matter here:

"Official discussion of Greg Stafford's world of Glorantha, the setting for the "Hero Wars" role-playing game published by Issaries, Inc. This group focuses on how to play Hero Wars in Glorantha and is especially concerned with introducing newer players to the game."

Sadly, this does not include discussions about the esoterica so dear to the heart of many Gloranthii. Nor does it include arguments about semantics or brithini statuary.

Thank you.

Jeff Kyer
List Owner