Re: Re: Subjective Glorantha [MODERATOR]

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 10:36:50 -0400

ian_hammond_cooper_at_... wrote:

> Though this is is the reason for an FAQ - to keep newbies informed as
> to what questions that have been repeatedly covered and what the
> results of those discussion were. It is usually considered good
> netiquette to read the FAQ of a newsgroup for this reason. The
> Glorantha Digest has a failry good FAQ and once again has a good
> search engine.
>
> It could be that this list needs an up to date FAQ.
>
> Ian Cooper

A good point. We're working on it. Honest. But when a topic does veer from the listgroups purpose of teaching how to run a game in glorantha into (for example) semantics or endlessly iterated trivialities, then one has to have things either end the thrad or move it to a different venue.

But the Faq does need work.

Jeff