the "boring as hell" list

From: Bender the Robot <bendertherobot_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 20:43:52 -0400

gamartin_at_... says:
>What bothers me is that quite a lot of these issues are being raised
>precisely because the people raising them are not Gloranthii of long
>standing, are not familiar with the Known Issues yet. To move such
>discussions to a forum which considers these on topic but boring as
>hell seems counterproductive.

The obvious solution is to start a yahoogroups list called mailto:boringashell_at_yahoogroups.com.
I nominate you to do so. ;)

More seriously, there's no reason not to start a group with a particular charter of whatever subset
of Glorantha you want. It doesn't ahve to be Herowars rejects. It could be an unmoderated list, frex.

--Matt