HW Translations

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 08:00:23 -0000

> I suggest doing your best to get rid of the habit of using anglicism
> when gaming. I'm sure Italian has all sorts of nice nyances to use,
> instead of "bad english". It takes some effort, but at least for
myself
> it has payed off nicely.
> -Adept

This is agood advice, either. One which is especially viable with the HeroWars system IMO: it is so flexible and the sheets are so free and light of definitions and terms (as opposed to the RQ3 sheets) that it is much more easy to play an Italian HeroWars than an Italian RuneQuest.

But the introductory/light book (possibly the HeroPlayer book by Mark Galeotti) should be translated in many languages; or you could sell it along with a CD that retains the translations.

Ciao,
Gian