Re: Argraths

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 05:50:39 -0400

Trotsky wrote:

>Argrath might well turn out to be a Vingan...

The Vingan Argrath would be Kallyr Starbrow. After all, we all know that "Argrath" is really just an ancient title... ;)

>The clan generator allows for the possibility of Lunar
>Symps as player heroes...

The original clan questionnaire did (the one on which the Java applet is based), but I'm not too certain that the version which will appear in "Sartar Rising!" will remotely resemble it. The last draft I saw departed from the original/applet immensely, but was still *very* cool.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and