Re: cleanliness

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 06:23:20 EDT

In a message dated 05/05/01 09:23:54, you write:

<< Jeff:

 << But I did find that tendency of everyone to consider their favourite  culture (gloranthan or RL) clean and all the others less cleanly highly  amusing. >>

        But we Malkioni *are* cleaner than everyone else ;-)
        Sweaty Yelmies and unwashed barbarians... ewww!

 Trotsky >>

This humble sage would dare to suggest that the butter-reeking Western devils-who-eat-cheese are as smelly, in their own way, as the olfactory offensiveness of the Praxians or the Pongy Pentans. Of course, the Dragon Masters refute bodily odors as easily as they defeat their fetid barbarian enemies.

"Because I'm worth it!" - the saying of Aptanance the Sage. Founder of Civilisation.