Re: Re: Argraths

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 21:19:17 +0300 (EEST)

On Sat, 5 May 2001 TTrotsky_at_... wrote:

> Well, we know from KoS that whoever Argrath is, he isn't Kallyr - but,
> yes, the long terms effects on your game are essentially identical (and it
> was one the options I mentioned later on).

Why not? If the PCs try to make it happen and succeed, then there is Kally the Liberator. It would seem rather stupid to make sure that they fail (instead of giving them a rough time) only because some obscure tome to be written in the future says it. It might be a long shot, but what the hell.

Olli Kantola