Re: Re: Argraths

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 02:46:57 +0300 (EET DST)

On Sat, 5 May 2001, Jeff wrote:

<snip>
> > chance to prevent her from dying in the first place. It would be
> stupid to
> > make her die, fudge, cheat or anything like that. I would approve if
> > setting the odds against the PCs, but they can do it. She can become
> THE
> > Argrath.
> >
> > Olli Kantola
>
> No. I didn't miss the point. Kallyr's fate is brought by deeds that
> come back to haunt her. There are prices to pay for power. And some
> prices are very high.
>
> Jeff

I'm with Olli here, but I suppose it's because I'm a simulationist and not a storyteller. I don't want to tell stories, I want to watch them unfold and tell themselves.

In my Glorantha I don't know what will become of the young redhead called Kallyr. Heck, it's still 1600 ST, and I don't even know if Sartar will fall. I have a player playing the lunar Stategos responsible for the Dragonpass front though, and he seems pretty determined.

        -Adept