Re: Argraths

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 13:51:21 -0000

I suspsect that its more complex than that. PC's are likely to be working for one of the other Argraths -- younger and in greater need for supporters than Kallyr, who already has a very strong organization. I suspect that many of the Argraths work for her as followers.... and you are their followers.

> them. So I suspect you're taking Jeff's comments rather more
literally than
> he intended them to be taken :-)

Yes, but I'm getting used to that by now.

Keeping Kallyr alive is probably a bit harder than one might seem. Apparently, she has a lot to answer for and a very, very large bar bill to pay in magical retribution. _Pay_ that for her and its simple, right? Its not _quite_ as wierd as keeping Arthur alive after Camlan but hey, I'm picky.

Remember, avoiding payment for things was what got the Justreli in trouble...

Jeff