Re: Clearwine and Hill Forts [was Tula]

From: Michael Schwartz <mschwartz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:17:57 -0400

Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

>So... are there more of these EWF era fortifications
>that have been found and used by the Quivini?

In my "Lonisisaga" campaign, Runegate Fort is built on the site of an EWF-era hillfort. It sits roughly opposite the Leftside EWF city of Orin Jistil, and may have been a waystation along the so-called "Maran Gor Trail which goes northward, to Rightside". Hard to say with any certainty, barring intervention from on high.

--
Michael Richard Schwartz | Language is my playground,
mschwartz_at_... | and words, its slides and