Dwarf Floating Castles

From: Peter Nordstrand <doctorpeace_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 12:50:39 +0200 (CEST)

Richard:

> I agree. I rather like the idea that the dwarfs are

> pleased to have stolen it and don't yet realise they

> could probably have bought it cheaply.

1.
Do you mean that the city of Gemborg have stolen the Open Seas Ritual without knowing that other mostali already know the secret? While I don't belive that is correct according to 'canon', I think it is an entertaining idea, and that you should use it in your game anyway.

2.
The Dwarf Floating Castle is described as "the common dwarf ship." Therefore I am not convinced that it is necessarily from Slon. My impression is that it is a more universal mostali vessel.

In addition, it is said to be "propelled by screws moved by slaves who run along conveyer belts deep inside the ship." The ships of Slon, on the other hand, is descriged in Elder Secrets (p 17) as "paddle-ships", which to me inplies that they are of a different design.

I might be wrong, of course.

Regards,
/Peter Nordstrand

Do You Yahoo!?