Re: Lunar Army article

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:01:49 EDT

'Peklemol':

<< I really liked the article about Dara Happan Army (glorantha.com), but Im not familiar whit the time (date) system that is used there. Exemple 111,380??? what does that mean? >>

     Never mind that, I'm still trying to figure out some of the terminology :-)

     What, for instance, is the difference between a 'hoplite' and a 'heavy infantryman'? Or a 'line infantryman' and any other sort? I *think* I know what a peltast is, because it says in Tarsh War, but there are other weird terms which are quite beyond me. And so it goes on... Have I just failed to find the glossary (there's a lot of material, so its entirely possible that I did) or is there really not one there?

     Or am I just thick for not knowing this stuff? :-)

Trotsky