Re: Avilry

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:56:00 -0400

lboard_at_... wrote:

> " It should make for some interesting comments when the heroes
> are prepared to run circles around a small group of heavy infantry,
> only to be confronted with Avilry!"
>
> OK, I have to ask this one, what is Avilry? A misspelling of cavilry,
> demi-bird cav, or something totally different?
>
> Larry

Cavalry -- but riding birds. Demi-birds is (apparently) sort of what they ride. Though there is implication that some of the mounts do fly. Its something that those wierdos in Rinliddi ride/breed. I'm sure others can flesh this one out.

My heroes are of the oppinion that avilary are _good_ eating.

Jeff Kyer