Re: Where did the Hyena Curse go?

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:55:38 -0700

At 07:24 AM 5/16/2001 +1200, you wrote:
>>HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com01-05-15 11.45:
>
>>> and some interesting omissions (the Hyena curse is not mentioned nor
>>> are the Desert Trackers)
>
>>I'd assume that's because it's a Praxian thing. A merchant who stays in
>>Dragon Pass wouldn't have to worry about it.

I bumped that because it is a Pavis curse, of mainly regional effect. The affliction affects the Pavis Issaries temple complex, and is not enforced in Dragon Pass.
I think that many temples everywhere have acquired such effects, but decided it was impossible to list them in the book with any sort of regularity or fairness. These are the things of scenarios and story, not an overview book.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>