Esrolia

From: LrdTuerny_at_...
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 23:09:45 EDT

Hello,
I am new to Hero Wars and Glorantha but am very impressed with both the world and the system..
I think Lunar culture is particularly interesting and hope to start a campaign in Peloria eventually but, for the time being, while I wait for the Imperial Lunar Handbook, I have decide to work within Orlanthi culture, since there appears to be more of a base to work with. I am particularly interested in Esrolia and was curious if there were any references on it on-line that would help me in developing a campaign there. As a note I have done a search through the archives on it and read what has been psoted, did a search on glorantha.com, read the section on it in Glorantha: Introduction to the Hero Wars, and am expecting to receive Thunder Rebels in the near future.

Thanks for any potential help,

Jesse Dean