Re: Re: Lunar Army article

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:16:52 +1200

Trotsky wrote:

> Of course, I should make it clear that, on the whole, I'm very
>impressed with Martin's work on the Lunar Army and I hope I don't seem
>to be being negative about it.

IIRC much of it was Greg's work being done for the stillborn minatures game.

>The Loskalmi Army, by comparison, is essentially monolithic,

IMO, the Loskalmi Army is really a confederation of Knightly Orders each with its own style. One might be crypto-aristocrats while another be duked out with dwarvern fighting magics. On the whole, there's one such order from each of the provinces, plus three special orders. The first is lead by the Grand Duke of Westpoint, the Second guards the Church (and by extension Loskalmi missonaries aboard) while the third was recently formed to fight the War to end War. There are also individual companies, each with their own special magic, some being attached to an Orders, others defending a select wizard order and so forth.

--Peter Metcalfe