Archaeology in Glorantha

From: Posselt, Theo (US - Foster City) <"Posselt,>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 18:37:27 -0400

Folks,

I'm somewhat curious... Glorantha obviously has an extremely rich history, but compared to other game settings there are comparatively few physical traces of this history in the games I've played. Part of this is probably due to an admirable attempt to avoid monty-haul gaming, but at the same time I'd like to put this a bit more back into MG. So, some questions:

In general, how much physical evidence of the past does an average (say) Sartarite see? Are they constantly weaving around ruins of EWF and Bright Empire cities? Or did the dragons pretty much wipe everything out?

Theo

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.