Re: Re: Archaeology in Glorantha

From: Michael J Teegarden <groeblebon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 22:18:14 -0500

On Wed, 16 May 2001 23:00:26 -0000 "Jeff" <jeff.kyer_at_...> writes:

> Pretty much wiped everything out but there's a lot of stuff lying
> around that might have survived. Not real helpful, I know, but

i imagine that almost any of the famous events and/or sites from various past products (avalon hill's, chaosium's) might be used to pull out famous items, events and sites. however, in the quick and changing nature of glorantha, many historical sites would be destroyed by enemies or built over by survivors.

i also figure that the constant changing nature of heroquesting might change the very landscape of glorantha, both continents, all islands ... such alterations would change the actual past plus the present. please don't stone me for saying so, but i always thought the godlearners were the only real "archaeologically" minded types around.

[ducking quickly] :)
michael jason teegarden

Michael Jason Teegarden, 4704 Merwin Street, Houston, Texas 77027-6608. Phone me at (713) 599-1796 (home). Email text to me at

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.