Storm Tribe

From: Roger McCarthy <rogermccarthy_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 16:52:52 +0100 (BST)

For anyone based in London Playin' Games in Museum St has a largeish pile of Storm Tribe displayed prominently - this probably also means that Orcs Nest and Leisure Games have it today.

Looks great - higher text to art ratio than the other books - which is fine by me given that I don't think I could afford a third Heortling Players Book for the stuff they'd have had to leave out for more art.

As Peter said nice to see so much of the Old Cults of Prax material back.

Main thing I noticed in my quick skim at lunchtime was that Nandan isn't a Birthing Man any more! OK I presume you can set up a Nandan Birthquest if you REALLY really want to bear but I feel strangely disappointed that after all the fuss Greg/Issaries didn't stick to his guns on having this as Nandan's Secret....

The other was that Lightbringer Quests look like they must be considerably more common than previously thought as you can't be a Wind Lord without doing one.

Excellent stuff...

ROGER