Re: Re: Heortling combat

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 14:43:08 -0400

janjero_at_... wrote:

> > I'm up for a game of Zulu Dawn.
> >
> > Jeff
>
> C'mon, El presidente: what use do you have for a Victoria Cross?

Don't be knocking the VC. It usually costs you your life to earn one.

> Have you ever played the reenactment (in herowars) of Rorke's Drift?
> It's very heroic, from the civilized British side of the battle, but
> I suppose you would like most the Zulu role, am I right?

Yep. I've run it as a HW adventure from the Heortling side. Lets just say that, after the magicans were 'neutralized', the fuzzy-wuzzies swarm over the lunars like ants... It was over quickly save for the disposal of prisoners. Ick.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant