Re: Re: Vinga Cult

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:50:05 -0700

Graeme:

> Okay, but what about Orlanth aspects? Can Vinga provide access to
> Allfather or Thunderous aspects? This is stated in Storm Tribe, but I'm
> not sure how the magic works? Or is that what you meant by the bit about
> worshipping a sub-cult without Vinga?

Unless there was some dramatic last minute change (haven't seen the book yet :( ) Vingan initiates and devotees may join *any* aspect or subcult of Orlanth. An initiated vingan is treated as an initiated male and can join *any* Orlanth cult. However, an Ernaldan who has taken the Red Woman vow can *not* - she is a temporary vingan.

Cheers

John