Re: Campaign characters

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:14:25 +0200

> > > Yes but - eaten ALIVE? Eaten dead I could understand... ;)
> >
> > At the time it actually made sense...
>
> Oh, it makes sense, its just worrying ;) I mean, it suggests that
> not only where you unable to prevent your buddies being eaten
> (kicking and screaming, I assume), but also that you were there to
> see it happen. You gotta admit, this IS a bad reputation - would you
> offer a place in your hall to weaponthane called "Trollfeeder"?

Well, I don't play one of the weaponthanes :-) The troll group bet grotesquely high, and the warriors were eaten alive in just two rounds of contest. Important piece of background is that it seems us players roll fumbles about ten times as often as the Narrator...

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?