Re: The Unspoken Word

From: Thom Baguley <t.s.baguley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:19:41 +0100

> From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
>
>Thom Baguley wrote:
>> The focus on Tarsh suggests that much material will not be directly useful
>> to many campaigns
>
>I think it could be more useful than you believe. I have the

Yes. I more or less agree. Closer reading provides lots of options for indirect use in other campaigns. (Personally, I'd be happy to buy high quality supplements I can't use, because I tend to read more game material than I play these days (not just Glorantha). However, I'm aware that not everyone is at a stage in life where seven quid doesn't affect one's life style.)

>[Ob declaration of bias: Ian Cooper is about to begin a Tarsh Exiles
>story arc in our group.]
>
>My UW arrived yesterday evening; I've only skimmed it so far. I am
>likewise impressed, particularly with the choice to include much text
>and have unobtrusive pictures: most of them take up only a small part
>of each page.

Yes. Lots of little pictures worked well.

Thom