Re: Orlanth chained

From: gjr_at_...
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:30:37 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Gerald Bosch wrote:

> My campaign has moved into the period after the fall of Whitewall and I'm
> trying to figure out how to present the results of Orlanth being "chained".
>
> My first idea is that all worship ceremonies take the participants to the
> Silver Age version of the Storm tula- no Karulinoran, just the founder's
> small hut.

I'm within a couple of sessions of reaching the same position myself. From what I can make out, the results are pretty drastic. Worship of Orlanth, Ernalda, their subcults, and children fails totally. No magic, no other side, no effects. The further out cults (Barntar and Humakt have been mentioned) are not effected. A rule of thumb that TR cults fail, ST ones don't seems reasonable, except Vinga fails.

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net