Re: Orlanth chained

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:20:55 -0400

Gerald Bosch wrote:

> Thank you for the reply. It does leave me with one quick question,
> though...
>
> Greg Stafford wrote:
>
> > In my version of this it is impossible for any Orlanth ir Ernalda
> > worshipper to get to the God World AT ALL.
> >
> > In my scenario, all subcults of Orlanth and Ernalda are also
> affected in
> > the same way as their parent cult.
>
> Why is Ernalda also affected? I know they are joint rulers and all,
> but she has a
> long history of operating independently.

What affects one, affects the other -- like any good marriage. Remember, TOGETHER they built the Storm Tribe. And I think that Whitewall was not the CAUSE but the last straw. For an explanation, look into the plans and dependencies and prequisites for Tatius's Mega Reaching Moon Temple Deluxe.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Kyer
BESI Interim Change Management (EP) / Consultant