Re: Re: Re: Orlanth chained

From: e-g_at_...
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 18:57:25 GMT

Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...> writes:

> The site was carefully selected because a tremendous amount of
>unquantifiable energy lay beneath it (believed by dominating Lunar thinkers
>to be a form of raw Essence.)

Don't people *ever* learn?

Have the Lunars never played Call of Cthulhu?!

;-)

Stephen

(and on a more serious note, I presume that this raw essence was *not* a dragon, at least until Kallyr shaped it and called it forth, because presumably the Lunars would be able to recognise dragonsign when they saw it? After all, it's not as if there aren't enough dragons lying around Dragon Pass for them to practice on...)