Re: Thunder Rebels culture question

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:42:30 -0700

Alexandre Lanciani wrote:

> Tales and KoDP presented us a clan ruling body where the chief is a member
> of the inner ring, contrary to DLoD. TR says that the ring advises the
> chief, so this makes me think that the chief does not belong to the ring.

I think both uses are correct... The chief appoints his ring, so in one sense the chief is not a part of the ring (he doesn't appoint himself). But the typical ring consists of 7 members, one of whom is the chief.

The best reference is probably King of Sartar.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_...>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>