Re: What to Hunt?

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:45:59 -0000

But if you can kill it -- say by driving it over a cliff, your clan can eat for ages (and trade it as an exotic foodstuff). The hides, I am sure have lots of uses.

Taming them just gives me too many Fred Flintstone flashbacks, though I think my players might find a Maran oriented clan with a Dino-POwered Tula amusing. You'd have to get them young. But a Maran worshipper has 'Command Quakebeast' as one of her base affinities.

But its tons of _meat_ walking around in one place. Probably odaylans have some soild ritual Thunderbeast hunting practices. I can think of a few good stories that could be spun off it, "Moby Dino" being the least of them. I like to err on the side of having a neat story and deal with the consequences later.

Jeff