Re: Just for a fun!

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 06:47:41 +0100

THe only remotely funny bit is this line.

>THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY!!
I hope this scam spam has been reported to Yahoo by the people running the list. I shall be reporting it to Spamcop.

And if anyone is dumb enough to actually think about actually getting involved with this scheme (which I doubt) bear in mind that it's illegal and it doesn't work.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.