RE: Re: Mrs Pavis

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:42:34 +0100

Jeff wrote:

>>> In addition to being half-elf, Pavis was apparently a
>>> hermaphrodite...

>> Ummm...where does that info come from?

> Its a joke. I was implying that there _was_ no mother...

It's scarily close to the truth. Pavis' mythical Green Age connections would indeed skew him towards some kind of ambivalent sexuality.

Because of the circumstances of the city's EWF-era founding (cf. Ian Thomson's work in YBoT3 for more), the city cult has ways back into the Green Age. Read the bit in G:IttHW to know what this means, and understand from this how it is that elves are breeding with humans and dwarfs in the great EWF experiments: they're undifferentiated (no species, no sexes, no distinctions between man and god, possible and impossible).

At last Convulsion, I suggested that the Daughters of Pavis (title for male priests) had some weird Green Age sexual meaning -- hope you enjoy this!

Cheers, Nick