Griselda is a postmodernist social construct

From: Martin Hawley <Martin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:51:02 +0100

well i never i never expected these words to be seen in a HW discussion, but as we are moving onto my ground (so shoot me i am a postmodernist)......sure if enough people say u r a hero then u are, also if u do what your god(dess) did then, u r them, if i do cool orlanth type things (depending on which subcult)then i am that deity for all intense and purposes.. well not actaully the diety but an embodiment of orlanth, hell if i herofrom some guy like big man then i am big man, i am big man (honest) well until some other guy makes tricks me into doing some non big man like things then i am just plain ole me...
mind you if enough people say'hey theres so and so they did this and they tell stories to their children then i am a hero...and lets face it in the HW there are lots of types of heroes (sailors, warriors, poets, potters!? etc....)
martin