Re: Yinkin Envy

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2001 12:21:04 -0000

> It's not the ass.... Modesty intrudes. Anyway, I still think
> that "Playing the Cello" should be the true Yinkin secret. That and
> they should have the feats: Vomit Suddenly, Shed Explosively, Bury
> Poop, and the Lhankor Mhy-annoying Sit on Book
>
> Peter Larsen
> --

Er, indeed.

However, our Yiknini alynx DID learn the 'I know something you don't' ability. And he derived the 'I mean to do that' and 'Rub my tummy' feats. The 'Sit on Book' feat was learned in a minor, silly heroquest.

We never did make him learn 'Fur gets everywhere' feat but 'That's NOT  Food' became a sort of refrain. Sometimes, I think my game is a bit TOO much like 'Chez Geek'

Jeff
"Rover, Ignore me! "Good boy!"