Re: Questions: Humakti Honor

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 23:18:22 +1300

Johan Lundstrom.

>Alright, I knew there was some debate on Ikadz, but Malia?!
>She's been described as chaotic everywhere I've read on her.
>Has there been some change on this?

There hasn't. Where she's been described as chaotic, it's also pointed out that this is how the Broos and other chaotics worship her. For example:

         Malia is associated with the runes of Death and
         Darkness.  Where she is worshipped by Broos and
         other horrors, she is associated with Chaos as
         well.
                         Lords of Terror p27

Hence non-chaotic disease masters exist. In Anaxial's Roster, Disease Spirits are listed with Healing Spirits and other Otherworld spirits and not with Unnatural (Chaos) Creatures or even demons (Creatures from the Underworld).

--Peter Metcalfe