Re: Grackles

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:25:50 -0500

Trotsky says:

>with farmers. There are a number of species, of which the Mexican one
>(also found in Texas) is arguably the most obnoxious. They are
>technically songbirds, but I suspect they were among the birds
>punished by Vrimak for treachery in the Darkness, as per the myth in
>Anaxial's Roster.

        It would be nice if somebody were to punish them; their mother doesn't seem to have been much of a disciplinarian. Now that I think of it, birds must drive the Solars nuts -- birds are the Solar animal, yet so many of them are raucous, quarrelsome, greedy, and totally undisciplined. The Lodrilites, on the other hand, must love it....

Peter Larsen