Re: Group composition

From: oleppa_at_...
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 00:54:04 -0000

> Is your campaign set in Dragon Pass?

Yes, northeast of Wilmskirk, Balmyr territory.

> Do you plan on travelling elsewhere in the near term

Not likely, if players irritate our lunarminded king too much, then exile might be the option.

> If relevant are your heroes working for or against the Empire?

Against.

> Is your players band still at home in the clan or wandering?

Still home. One too greedy merchant had to change address to Pavis before his wealth was nationalized.

> Are you set in a given year?

1620 just started.

> Is your band mostly martial types or non-martial (healers,spies
etc.)

Vanganth warrior/farmer, Destor warrior, Odayla godtalker, Elmal, Lhankor Mhy, Desemborth and Vingkot Victorious. So mainly martial types but more like warlike farmers than pure warriors.

> Do you have a defined villain?

Willandring the Clever-Kennings, King of the tribe, I guess.

> What are the ability ranges of heroes best abilities?

Depends. From quite new characters to the leader figure with 20w in flight affinity.

Cheers
Otto